Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Journal O Ram

Today, I got a wonderful dream. I was in a big fort which is like a tourist place. In that I was seeing the fort. And in the fort there is a very big Golden "pallaki". And on the pallaki there are big golden idols of Lord Sriram and Sita Ammavaaru sitting on a golden throne. Pattabhishekam Sriram and Sitamma in all glory and grandeur. Someone prompted that, Sita amma varu nijamga indulone uregaaru. The dream was so clean and clear that I got a very very beautiful Darshan of Pattabhishekam SitaRamulu. I can never forget this dream in my life.

The idols are so beautiful and fully in Gold, this is the first time I have see such beautiful Lord Sriram and Sita Amma Varu Gracefully sitting on the throne.

Then I went around and adjecent to this is Hanuman temple with Hanuman on a big wall. I offered Namaskaram to Lord Hanuman. The poojari placed "shata gopuram" on my head and he also gave me "theertham" three times and I drank it.

Yesterday before going to bed, I was talking with Swapna and she told me that she was returning from Hauman temple while I called her. Probably, that's the reason why, I got such a wonderful dream.

Jai Sriram!


*******************

The world is progressing to the begining
~ Ramji ~


No comments: