Monday, September 29, 2008

Dream Darshan of Swamy

I am blessed to have Swamy's Darshan early this morning. I often get dreams and I am fortunate and blessed to have God's come into my dreams. These dreams are really great Darshans of Gods, and an experience of God Himself.

I was sitting in Prashanthi Nilayam in the center beside the door of bhjana room and opposite to the interview room. For those who have been to Prashanthi Nilayam, can easily understand the place which I am mentioning. Swamy walked and came out from the Bhajan room and I was just beside the entrance door. He looked at me and noticed the Shiridi Sai Baba Paarayanam Book I was holding with me. Then Swamy asked me to read a chapter from Shiridi Sai Satcharitra. I opened the book and asked him which chapter should I read while I prepared to read the first chapter. Modati chapter nunchi chadava mantaaraa? I was squatting / sitting on the ground and Swamy was standing beside me in Orange dress in Divine Radiance. Then Swamy bent and sat beside me on like in a position which is not sitting and not kneeling.
He flipped the pages in Sai Sat Charitra and pointed out to a chapter in the book, "ఇందిలో శ్రీరాముని గురించి వుంటుంది... అది చదువు... అని పేజీలు తిప్పుతూ, ఇదిగో... ఇది... అని చెప్పారు". ఆ మాట చెప్తూ, ఇంకా పేజీలు తిప్పారు. తిప్పి అ పుస్తకం లో నేను దాసుకున్న, ఫోటో చూసారు. ఆ ఫోటో శ్రీకృష్ణుడి ది., The picture is very unique picture of Lord Srikrishna. The entire picture is of Lord Krishna in very light blue and whitish figure with all ornaments in gold and a murali. When it comes down to the feet, the feet are of Swamy resting on a Lotus. Swamy admired Lord Krishna and said that, "ఎంత బాగున్నాడు శ్రీ కృష్ణుడు... చాల బాగున్నది కదా...!" అన్నారు. The illusion effect is very beautiful. Then I answered, "ఈ ఫోటో మా అమ్మగారు నాకు ఇచ్చారు" అని. స్వామి, చాలా బాగున్నది అని, he stood up and he was waving and circling his hand to create veebhoothi. I was just putting my hands together, preparing myself for Swamy's Grace to receive Veebhuthi. Then I woke up from dream. I did not see if Swamy has put Veebhuthi in my hands or not. I have seen him creating it for me. His Divine Darshan and Grace is still in awe for me. The Darshan of Swamy which I got is really amazing and so very real. I can't believe myself of the reality in a state of Super Consiousness and such a close Darshan of Swamy. I could experience joy in my heart during Swamy's darshan.

I am blessed to have such a Darshan of Sri Satya Sai Baba when I am physically so far away from Puttaparthi. There are several experiences of Swamy in my life. I would want to narrate all my experiences with Swamy here in my blog.

I also would want to naarate my experiences with Bhakti, Divinity and Darshans of Gods.

No comments: